born 1971, graduate of Wrocław University, law studies at Rheinische Fredrich-Wilhelms Universität in Bonn. Since 2001 a legal adviser and member of Wrocław Chamber of Legal Advisers. Specialist and author of many publications and lecturer in economic law, tax law and labour law. He is a member of the supervisory boards of the capital companies. For six years, he had been the boss of Rödl & Partner legal office and the partner in the international structure Rödl & Partner. 2003 – 2006 a managing partner of Rödl, Bramorski Legal Office, limited partnership in Wrocław. Member of the Council of Lower Silesian Chamber of Commerce.
- Counsellor in planning and execution of investment projects,
- Counsellor in purchase and development of real estate,
- Counsellor in the field of domestic and international taxation on transactions and persons,
- Specialist in the field of MZA projects and privatisation and restructuring processes,
- Counsellor in Polish Procurement Platform undertakings,
- Mediator in group disputes, negotiations with trade unions concerning company and more general collective agreements.
German, English, Italian