As far as labour law is concerned, we offer ongoing and comprehensive services with respect to management boards, HR departments, company owners, as well as the assistance of our attorneys in solving individual legal problems related to employment.
What legal services do we offer in scope of the labour law?
- we elaborate the required agreements:
– employment contracts and civil-law agreements (management contracts, contracts for specific work, contracts for services and others) for employees at all company grades,
– civil-law agreements accompanying an employment relationship, e.g. concerning non-competition, making use of a company car, entrusting property, agreements regarding confidentiality, non-disclosure of trade secrets etc.;
- we prepare and give opinions on the internal regulations which specify:
– the rights and obligations of employees (working regulations),
– rules of remunerating and awarding bonuses to employees (remuneration regulations),
– collective labour agreements and other documents on collective labour law,
– principles of making use of the Company Social Benefits Fund;
- we prepare legal and fiscal opinions pertaining to the scheduled and undertaken structural changes within a company, both during development, as well as restructuring activities (takeovers of employees, collective dismissals, doing away with overtime, reduction of social benefits, etc.);
- we indicate optimal forms of employing foreigners, inclusive of the management personnel, along with preparing the required documentation and providing support in obtaining a work permit;
- we elaborate optimal forms of temporary posting of employees in the territory of the country and abroad;
- we train personnel and elaborate the rules, activities and procedures related to the obligation of counteracting mobbing in the workplace (anti-mobbing policy);
- we verify the personnel documentation kept by a company with respect to its compliance with the applicable provisions of the labour law (personnel due diligence);
- we represent entrepreneurs in co-operation with staff representations (employees? councils) and trade unions, also in negotiations when producing collective agreements and in solving disputes;
- we represent employers in court litigations.
The comfort of hiring, managing, dismissing employees
How to avoid consequences of the failure to adapt human resources activities to the applicable provisions of the labour law? Contact us. Together we will prepare an optimum package of services for your company.