Being aware of corporate social responsibility we attempt to systematically take initiative and participate in charity, educational and prosocial activities. The main areas of our non-profit activities include the following:
- providing support for the patients of the Clinic of Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplantation, Oncology and Haematology in Wrocław,
- providing legal assistance to people in difficult life situations,
- providing support in terms of education of students of law,
- taking initiatives for the development of entrepreneurship and promotion of Poland abroad.
The most significant initiatives of BSO Law & Taxes include the following:
- Support for the Clinic of Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplantation, Oncology and Haematology in Wroclaw and the organization of the Annual Charity Even for children with cancerous diseases
The auctions held annually under the honourable patronage of the President of Wroclaw and the Metropolitan Archbishop of Wrocław have already resulted in the collection of the amount of almost PLN 500 000, wholly allocated to the purchase of medical devices for the Clinic. The auctions organised thus far were supported by: Cardinal Józef Glemp, the Primate of Poland, the First Lady Jolanta Kwaśniewska, Hanna Suchocka, former Prime Minister, Professor Jan Miodek, Professor Norman Davis, Tadeusz Różewicz, Krystyna Janda, Maryla Rodowicz, Beata Tyszkiewicz, Piotr Baron, Leszek Cichoński, Grażyna Torbicka, Perfect, Budka Suflera?
- Legal assistance provided to people in difficult life situations
Our lawyers provide legal assistance free of charge to people who found themselves in a difficult life situation, especially as a consequence of erroneous actions taken by government and self-government administration.
- Internship programme for students of law and German referendaries
Law students (in their 4th and 5th year of studies) have been participating in our internship programme since 2001. Most of them are students of the University of Wroclaw, European University Viadrina Frankurt (Ode) and Saxon referendaries who prepare for their second national examination. Each year the law office hosts approximately twenty trainees.
We are happy that our social activities evoke a widespread response and friendly support of our Customers and Friends. We are also glad that our activities are appreciated.
In 2005 our law office became the award winner of the Golden Paragraph Award, and was awarded the title of the Patron of Legal Education 2005 by the European Law Students? Association. Moreover, in 2005 Krzysztof Bramorski was awarded the Oscar of Children? Hearts, while in 2006 he received a distinction in the competition Pro bono Lawyer organised by ?Rzeczpospolita? and University Legal Counselling Centres. In the same year he was awarded honourable membership in Our Hope Association. In 2006, 2007 and 2008 the law office BSO Law & Taxes received the Business Fair Play certificate, which is granted to companies which conduct their business activity in accordance with corporate social responsibility.